Sunday, February 03, 2008

Rally for Romney

The Mrs. and I attended a rally for Mitt Romney today at College of DuPage in Glen Ellyn. There were a lot of people there, and I'm a terrible judge of crowds, so I won't even guess. Here's the inside of the Arts Center at COD:



Mitt gave a great speech, hammering his opposition and invoking the principles of conservatism. We were able to attend the media session immediately after the speech, and here's the pictures from that event (thanks to my wonderful wife for taking so many pictures - and pointing me out in this one!).



Here's a picture of me with Dan Rutherford (R-Pontiac), Romney's Campaign Chairman for Illinois:



And lastly, a good picture of Romney himself. He handled the media very well in this private session; I was quite impressed.



I got to see some old friends, and some new ones, including Anne from Backyard Conservative. A couple days to go until Super Tuesday - I encourage everyone to get out and vote, and vote conservative!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike

My wife and I were there yesterday as well - any chance you have other photos that can be posted?

Michael Tams said...

Anon,

Yes, or better yet, e-mail me and I'll send some to you.

-MT

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link....

___________________
Sharon
Entertainment at one stop