Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sweet Sally O'Malley!

I can't remember who, but that was a refrain uttered by a SNL character some years ago in disbelief at some state of events.

Thanks to your pal and mine Mr. Light Bulb for posting this on his blog, here's a link to what the House of Representatives might be up to should it return to the Democrats.

Be sure to check on the "about" information at the bottom half of that link. I don't know about you, but someone who votes with the Anti-Christian Lawyers (affect a Southern drawl and pronounce: Liars) Union 100% of the time seems a little... out of the mainstream.

Share this information with as many people as you possibly can, even if you've had it up to here (gestures) like I have with the GOP. At least they're not going to actively destroy the country.

3 comments:

Terry Morris said...

"I don't know about you, but someone who votes with the Anti-Christian Lawyers (affect a Southern drawl and pronounce: Liars)..."

What are you trying to say, Hamilton!? ;)

I particularly liked the reverend Jr's welfare bill - enshrining the rights of full employment.

ROTFL...

Anonymous said...

Hey,
where do I get those government gas stamps?

LOL!!

Michael Tams said...

Just saying that I like a Southern drawl that turns "lawyers" into "liars" - kind of cracks me up.

This stuff would be a lot funnier if it weren't so d*mn sick!

-AH