Monday, December 10, 2007

Imprimis - November 2007

As long as they keep sending me quality materials, I'm going to keep blogging on them.

"A Return to the Constitution" by Hillsdale President Larry Arnn is the title of the November edition of Imprimis. Read the whole thing here.

Mr. Arnn: while there is "no major national force, at least no political force, united to support constitutional government..." we're on our way to trying to bring that back in style. With a little time, a lot of hard work, and the blessings of Providence, we think the future looks pretty bright.

3 comments:

Sebosmile said...

Hillsdale! :glomps!:

If (please God!) I'm transfered there next fall, should I post my class notes for you guys? ;)

Michael Tams said...

Sebo,

I hope you get your wish and transfer there. Class notes would be cool - and if they want to bring in any guest speakers, I could probably recommend a few. ;)

-MT

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link....

___________________
Sharon
Entertainment at one stop