Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another Victory for the Good Guys

So much news to blog about, so little time. This was good news that came out yesterday and, shame on me, I'm just getting around to it now. So it's going to be sometimes, folks, when blogging doesn't pay the bills.

I'm always on the lookout for positive stories like this; they seem hard to come by in the MSM and so contrary to what Democrats and their Fifth Column in the media would have you hear.

If you're a jihadist in Iraq, you've got to be wondering about promotions. Getting kicked upstairs into management might not be the best career move. I know it's only a matter of time before we close the noose around guys like al-Masri and bin Laden, and that catching them doesn't mean the fight is over. But things like this story give us a hint that things might be going in our direction.

God Bless the American fighting man and woman.

2 comments:

Edmund Schrag said...

"If you're a jihadist in Iraq, you've got to be wondering about promotions. Getting kicked upstairs into management might not be the best career move."

Didn't you say that very same thing about 18 months ago, Mike?

Michael Tams said...

You know, I might have. I repeat myself so darn much, I can't be sure I haven't said the same before.

Then again, maybe things are just getting a little better all the time, and "jihadist" is looking ever more like a bad career move.

-MT