Thursday, July 12, 2007

It's Not Like I'm Sitting Around, Bored

So in my continued efforts at outreach, I set up a blog at Townhall.com. I know what you're thinking - another blog? Cool your jets, its purpose will be to create some interest over there and direct it back here. This should mean no additional work on your part, for it is going to be very little in the way of work on my part. ;)

I should probably provide the link, don't you think?

For me, the goal remains getting people excited about balanced government and advocating for the principles we all get worked up about. Little by little, day by day, let's keep working to change the conversation.

2 comments:

Terry Morris said...

MT, that's interesting. Thanks for the info, and for providing the link. Speaking of which, I see that you've already gotten two comments over there at Town Hall, the second of which I can't make heads or tails of given that it's just so many quotes with no thoughts offered of the poster.

But maybe I'm just being overly critical. I've been known to do that from time to time y'know. ;)

Nonetheless, I would invite the poster thereof to offer us some thoughts as to why these quotes which may be interpreted in any number of ways...

-TM

Michael Tams said...

ROTFL, TM, you and I both know what that's about.