Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Say Hello to My Little Friend(s)

The excitement is reaching a new level on the AFB (that's this blog in case you didn't know). Sam and I are about to welcome our brothers-in-arms.

By sheer force of will alone, I will resist the urge to introduce them now. Instead, faithful reader, I'll let them introduce themselves in their own way.

I'll probably have a full post tomorrow, but my... commercial interests occupied my time today to such an extent that I didn't prepare anything for this evening.

And I have such a good topic in mind! Perhaps the guys will want to help me tackle it when they're up and running? I've been thinking about the importance of the Declaration of Independence as our preeminent founding document. More to follow, more to follow!

Until then, I remain your obedient and humble servant,

A. Hamilton, aka The Monarchist

No comments: